Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards for payment including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Dinners Club, Amazon Pay and PayPal.
When will I be charged for my order?
At the moment of placing your order and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed successfully.
How do I know what size to choose?
We never want to send you something that doesn't fit properly so we have size chart available on most of our product pages.
Since we offer products from different brands, sizing varies. We display brands’ sizing whenever possible. If the supplier does not provide a chart, we use our own measurements.
How do I place an order?
Placing an order at jewelbemine.com is easy, all you have to do is browse, add and checkout.
Browse jewelbemine.com by using the search bar, main menu, or homepage. We like to use plenty of pictures to give you the best idea of how each product looks and we also provide you with suggestions based on what you’ve browsed.
Add the item to your bag by selecting a size, color, choose how many you want and then click the “add to cart” button. The item will be added to your cart and you can continue to shop.
Check out by clicking on the cart icon in the top right of the page. Here you can review your choices, or add a promo code. Once you are ready to buy, simply click the “proceed to checkout” button and follow the prompts.
Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Yes, you can change your shipping details before the order is shipped by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. But once the order is shipped, no modification can be made about your order. If you change your shipping address in My Account after you’ve made an order, your new address won’t apply until your next order.
Can I cancel my order after I place it?
If your order hasn't been settled and your order status is "Placed", you can cancel your order by visiting your order detail page. You can go to your order detail page by clicking "Track Your Order" button in your order confirmation email.
If your order has been settled and your order status is "Processing", please contact our customer service at email@example.com for order cancellation. We would love to help you.
If your order status is "Assorting" or "Shipped", your order can't be cancelled. If you need any help about return, please contact our customer service after your order has been delivered.
How do I register for an account?
You can register with your email at the top right corner of the website or once you place an order.
What are the benefits of a registered account?
If you are signed in to an account when you shop, you can add things to a wish list, save shipping addresses and payment details for easy checkout, as well as access tracking information.
How do I check on the status of my order?
- If you are a Jewel Be Mine member, you may view the status of your order by logging into your Jewel Be Mine account and clicking on Orders.
- Click on Order Status on the top right of the page. Please make sure to have your order number and email address.
- Email will be sent within 30 minutes since your order is placed or your order is shipped. You can simply check your order status by clicking on your tracking links on the emails to view the up to date order status. If you cannot receive any email from us, please check your spam filter.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your order status to change.
How do I track the shipment of my order?
- If you are a Jewel Be Mine member, you may track your order by logging into your Jewel Be Mine account and clicking on Orders.
- Click on Order Status on the top right of the page. Make sure to have your tracking number.
- Once the package is shipped, you will get a shipping confirmation email, in which you can both click on the Tracking Number or "Track Your Package" button to track your package. If you did not receive any shipment emails, please check your spam filter.
Why is my item on backorder?
Occasionally, we receive high demand for a few products, which are so popular, and this may cause a backorder from our suppliers. If any item in your order is on backorder, we will send you a notification email, and we will ship the backordered items to you as soon as they are back to stock.
What if my order status hasn’t changed to “shipped” for long?
We’re always trying to look for the best products for worldwide moms, so it may take a little bit longer for us to prepare for your orders. But we assure you that we keep looking into ways to improve the speed of processing and shipping, and we would appreciate your understanding and patience. Also it is guaranteed that if your order or any part of your order hasn’t been shipped since 60 days after you place the order, you can ask for the refund for the order or any items that haven’t shipped by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship internationally?
We ship worldwide, international delivery times are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Free Standard delivery services is available for U.S. orders over $50. If you live outside USA, once you've selected your shipping country, you'll be able to see the available shipping methods.
- You'll receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your package once it is shipped, so that you can follow its journey.
How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer FREE Standard shipping on U.S orders over $50 with ePacket or China Post. If you live outside United States we offer shipping via ePacket or China Post to most of the countries. Shipping in the USA is usually $3.99 for orders under $50. Shipping prices for International orders vary.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and shipping methods are selected.
How long does it take to receive my order?
The delivery time varies from country to country. You will be give an estimated time before paying for your order.
Will my package be charged customs and import charges?
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charge on a package must be paid by the person receiving the package.
Jewelbemine has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
What if my order arrives incomplete, damaged, or defective?
This happen very rarely, but if it does happen, please contact us right away at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.