Frequently Asked Questions
Orders with Ground Shipping typically ship within 2-3 days after being placed. All orders placed between 12:01pm EST on Fridays and 11:59pm EST on Sundays will be processed on the next business day. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
Did my order ship yet? I haven't received a confirmation email
You should receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you did not receive a confirmation email. For a time specific estimate or shipping update please email email@example.com.
How much do you charge for shipping?
What carrier do you use to ship orders?
All U.S. orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or DHL
We offer FREE Standard shipping on U.S orders over $50 and orders over $150 to Canada.
Shipping prices for International orders vary. Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and shipping methods are selected.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship worldwide; international delivery times are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Free Standard - delivery service is available for U.S. orders over $50. If you live outside USA, once you've selected your shipping country, you'll be able to see the available shipping methods and prices.
- You'll receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your package once it is shipped, so that you can follow its journey.
Why was my credit card declined?
Most credit cards are declined because the billing address you entered does not match the address your bank has on file, incorrect CVV or wrong zip code. Please be sure to double check this info, and if that does not work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always try using a different type of payment like PayPal.
Do you accept returns?
Of course! Jewel Be Mine happily accept unworn merchandise in its original condition and tags attached within 30 days of the delivery date for store credit, less shipping costs. All of our jewelry items are FINAL SALE.
Can I apply a promotion code to an existing order?
Unfortunately, we cannot apply promotion codes to orders already placed.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards for payment including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Dinners Club, Amazon Pay and PayPal.
When will I be charged for my order?
At the moment of placing your order and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed successfully.
How do I know what size to choose?
We never want to send you something that doesn't fit properly so we have size chart available on most of our product pages.
Since we offer products from different brands, sizing varies. We display brands’ sizing whenever possible. If the supplier does not provide a chart, we use our own measurements.How do I place an order?
Placing an order at jewelbemine.com is easy, all you have to do is search, add and checkout.
Browse jewelbemine.com, by using the search bar, main menu, or homepage. We like to use plenty of pictures to give you the best idea of how each product looks and we also provide you with suggestions based on what you’ve browsed.
Add the item to your bag by selecting a size, color, choose how many you want and then click the “add to cart” button. The item will be added to your cart and you can continue to shop.
Check out by clicking on the cart icon in the top right of the page. Here you can review your choices, or add a promo code. Once you are ready to buy, simply click the “proceed to checkout” button and follow the prompts.Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Yes, you can change your shipping details before the order is shipped, by contacting our customer service at email@example.com. But once the order is shipped, no modification can be made about your order. If you change your shipping address in My Account after you’ve made an order, your new address won’t apply until your next order.
Can I cancel my order after I place it?
Regular order, custom orders, and pre-orders can only be cancel (6) six hours after placing the order, after that we are not able to cancel any order.
How do I register for an account?
You can register with your email at the top right corner of the website or once you place an order.
What are the benefits of a registered account?
If you are signed in to an account when you shop, you can add things to a wish list, save shipping addresses and payment details for easy checkout, as well as access tracking information.
How do I check on the status of my order?
- If you are a Jewel Be Mine member, you may view the status of your order by logging into your Jewel Be Mine account and clicking on Orders.
- Click on Order Status on the top right of the page. Please make sure to have your order number and email address.
- Email will be sent within 30 minutes since your order is placed or your order is shipped. You can simply check your order status by clicking on your tracking links on the emails to view the up to date order status. If you cannot receive any email from us, please check your spam filter.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your order status to change.
How do I track the shipment of my order?
- If you are a Jewel Be Mine member, you may track your order by logging into your Jewel Be Mine account and clicking on Orders.
- Click on Order Status on the top right of the page. Make sure to have your tracking number.
- Once the package is shipped, you will get a shipping confirmation email, in which you can both click on the Tracking Number or "Track Your Package" button to track your package. If you did not receive any shipment emails, please check your spam filter.
Why is my item on backorder?
Occasionally, we receive high demand for a few products, which are so popular, and this may cause a backorder from our suppliers. If any item in your order is on backorder, we will send you a notification email, and we will ship the backordered items to you as soon as they are back to stock.
How long does it take to receive my order?
The delivery time varies from country to country. You will be give an estimated time before paying for your order.
Will my package be charged customs and import charges?
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on international packages, must be paid by the person receiving the package.
Jewel Be Mine has no control over these charges, and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
What if my order arrives incomplete, damaged, or defective?
This happens very rarely, but if it does happen, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.