Jewel Be Mine is beyond thrilled about adding on so many amazing designers since the beginning of the year. We’re still carrying fan favorites Dopodomani and Maria Paola Jewelry, but we wanted to introduce you to our newest additions (we think you’ll love them as much as we do):
- Caia Jewels – This line, created by super-popular blogger Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad, is bold and bright! The Italian designer brings you jewels featuring vibrant tones of red and gold, racy Italian phrases (“Baciami”, which means “Kiss Me”), and unique pieces such as a 3-piece ring and ear cuff. If you’re into trends, this is your designer!
- Dorotea – This handmade jewelry is unique and full of personality. These one-of-a-kind pieces are made from unexpected mixes of materials, like cork accented with rhinestones. This jewelry is made for those who love to add a conversation piece to their outfit.
- Federika Padula – You don’t want to miss this Venezuelan designer’s sparkly creations. Handmade earrings mixing tiny gemstones, crystals, rhinestones, and semi-precious stones in the most delightful of ways are her specialty. Her colorful, creative pieces will become go-to staples of your wardrobe, guaranteed!
- Kokivi – This brand’s style is all about bright rope mixed with sparkling, colorful gems! To call these pieces Statement Necklaces would be an understatement; these handmade necklaces are intricately detailed and impeccably beautiful.
- Maria Evangelina – Jewel Be Mine is currently obsessed with Maria Evangelina’s bracelets, and we’re so happy to share them with you! These threaded bracelets are colorful and expressive. The bracelet’s charms include everything from peace signs to initials to the protective evil eye, and beyond!
- Norelys Marin – This Venezuelan designer uses only the most unique of materials to ensure that her jewelry is like nothing you’ve ever seen! We’re talking crochet and coated lace with gemstone accents. Her pieces are handmade, so no two of these gorgeous pieces are the same!
- Trendi Italy – What makes these pieces so unforgettably gorgeous is the unique combinations of materials, which include chain, suede, gemstones, and rope. The contrast in materials plus the delightfully girly designs make for pieces that you’ll want to wear every day.
- 1030 Caracas – If you follow the latest trends, then you know that rope jewelry is so right-now. This Venezuelan brand’s calling card are their gorgeous rope bracelets. Whether you prefer a more classic look, or a more extravagant, blinged-out look, this brand has the perfect bracelets to satisfy your crave for trendy rope jewelry!
Check out these fab designers and their amazing jewels! We’re always on the lookout for the best unique trend jewelry, so expect more new designers soon!Xoxo